What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, blog or app?
- When making reservation or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, gender, email address, phone number, work contact details or other details to help you with your experience.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website. You may be required to provide credit card information upon making a reservation through our website.
- Guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, special requests made, service preferences.
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g. health conditions that require specific accommodation,)
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, making reservation, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
Information collected on our website may be used in the following manner:
We analyze visitor information in aggregate, which means that we collect information about site visits and analyze it as a whole. For examples, include researching which parts of the site are accessed most frequently or determining which products are most attractive to our users.
Second, we may use specific information you provide to help us improve our service to conduct market research, customer satisfaction, and quality assurance surveys and to direct marketing and sales promotions.
We may collect, use and disclose relevant portions of your personal information in order to:
- Register you as a website member
- Fulfill your request to plan and purchase hotel accommodations or other travel services
- Respond to your request for information about reservations, accommodations, weddings, meetings or events
- Reserve dining or lounge services
- Enter you in our promotions or sweepstakes
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Improve the quality of your next visit to the website
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY & PARENTAL CONSENT
Our website does not sell products or services for purchase by children. This website should not be used by anyone under age 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
POLICY MODIFICATIONS & CONTACTING US
Address: No.1, Lot H29, Da Giac 4 Zone, Hung Thang Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province.